Outdoor Bits East Devon Fitting Workshop & Showroom
Our Motorhome & Caravan Fitting Workshop in Exmouth, East Devon allows you to wait in comfort or do some sightseeing at the quaint seaside town of Budleigh Salterton whilst our trained motorhome fitters work on your vehicle. We also have a showroom with motorhome & caravan accessories for sale and plenty of product demos to keep you entertained and give you "hands on" before you buy.
Located near Exmouth on the historic Jurassic Coastline on the modern Liverton Business Park our workshop is easy to find and even easier to get too.
Where are we?
We are on the Liverton Business Park on Salterton Road, just before you get into Exmouth. Drive through the Business Park past McDonalds, follow the road through past Halfords, Pets At Home, The Range until you get to a roundabout and then turn left. We are on the left hand side. If you have a GPS device you can use the postcode below:
7 Thorntree Business Units
Liverton Business Park
If you can't make it to Exmouth, Devon, we can always offer a Nation Wide Mobile Fit instead. See our Quote Me Page for further information.
Contact our Workshop:
If you need to contact our Fitting Workshop Directly you can use any number below:
08458 698 940
What Fitting services do we offer?
With our experienced motorhome & Caravan fitters we are able to provide a comprehensive array of services on a wide range of Motorhomes, Campers & Caravans.
When you deal with us and put your pride and joy in our hands, you can do so knowing that we have "Official Oyster/Ten Haaft Trained Installers", we are an "Approved KVH Installion centre" and We are "Roadpro Approved Installers", finally we are the South West Agent for Teleco Satellite systems. All of which gives you peace of mind.
As our motorhome fitting workshop can accommodate motorhomes undercover we can also perform motorhome & caravan fitting services regardless of the weather, something which does affect mobile fits.
- Habitation Servicing / Damp Tests
- Mechanical Servicing / Brakes / Tyres
- Satellite TV Systems (Automatic & Manual) Fitting & Aerials.
- Solar Panels & Systems Fitting
- SOG Kits Fitting
- Gaslow Fitting, External Gas outlets & Gas Alarms
- Air Conditioning Fitting
- Extra Batteries & Battery Monitors Fitting
- Reversing Cameras Fitting
- Satellite Navigation & GPS Vehicle Trackers Fitting
- Door Lock Fitting
- Seat Swivels Fitting
- Air Suspension Fitting
- Extra Mains/12V/Sat/Aerial Sockets Fitting
- Extra Lights
We are closed during bank holidays.
You are more than welcome to visit us at our premises to discuss your requirements, however fitting will normally need to be arranged in advance. Contact us for further information if you are unsure.
Outdoor Bits has been the premier online retailer for motorhome accessories and caravan accessories for over 6 years and we are also a "bricks and mortar" business. Come and see us at our showroom in Exmouth, Devon. We stock a wide range of products from popular brands however we are unable to stock everything you see online.
However if there is something specific you require then contact us in advance and we can order it in prior to your visit so that it is available for collection.
Our Demo Zone upstairs has a selection of "hands on" demonstration equipment available for Televisions / Sat Nav / Reversing Cameras / Satellite TV etc allowing you to try before you buy.
Outdoor Bits workshop is an NCC Approved Workshop and we are independantly assessed to ensure quality and competancy. Our workshop allows us to professionally install equipment whatever the weather. The workshop is expertly equipped to cope with every eventuality. We have large gantry steps on hand allowing quick, easy and safe access to the roof of even the largest vans. A large selection of tools are on hand allowing us to "engineer" around the most difficult of installations.
Outdoor Bits premises has ample parking outside which can accommodate even the largest of motorhomes.
Directions from the M5
- Exit M5 at Junction 30
- At the roundabout, take the exit onto Sidmouth Road/A376 heading to A3052 (Towards Exmouth / Budleigh Salterton)
- Follow A376 on dual carriageway short section
- Turn right towards Exmouth on to A376 Dual Carriageway
- Go straight over next 2 roundabouts heading towards Exmouth and continue for 7 miles past Staddons Garage on the left and Shell garage opposite on the right
- At the traffic lights, turn left into Gypsy Lane and past Exmouth Community College on the left.
- At mini roundabout turn right and almost immediately turn left at next mini roundabout and then follow the road up hill
- Go Past Claremont medical practice on left. At next traffic lights T Junction turn left onto Salterton Road (B3178)
- Follow Salterton Road for 1.4 Miles.
- Turn left into Liverton Business park (Halfords and McDonalds immediately visible on the left
- Follow road through the Park past Halfords and B&Q, at roundabout turn left into Thorntree Business Units.
- Outdoor Bits is last but one unit, next to Exmouth Tyre & Exhaust Centre.
What is Nearby?
Budleigh Salterton is situated in the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), on the coast of Glorious East Devon, the spectacular red cliffs of form the start of the Jurassic Coast.
Nearby Exmouths' main attraction is the two miles of family friendly beach, ideal for swimming, sandcastles or exploring the rock pools, there is also the amazing Exe Estuary, home to numerous amounts of wildlife. Exmouth is the home of watersports with the town offering Sailing, diving, Kite surfing, windsurfing, kayaking and much more.
There are also many attractions in the surrounding area as follows:
Where to Stay?
East Devon is a popular holiday destination, campsites abound nearby. Below are the nearest sites to our premises in order of closeness: