Staff are available to answer queries via phone. We are now back fully Open ! You can call us on 0845 8698940 to book vehicles in. Any none Urgent enquiries should be made via our Contact Page
We are delivering goods from online sales but possibly with some delays
Vision Plus Ranger 340 Slimline Reversing Camera 7"
This professional Rear View System features a high resolution TFT LCD panel, efficient slim housing design keeps the monitor as small as possible. Features built in speaker, built in sun visor; pedestal mount and remote control.This twin camera is designed for long vehicles and combines a 120 degree camera for reversing and a 45 degree angle camera to provide a longer distance view when driving normally.Both cameras are 1/3″ Sony CCD cameras and feature LED’s for additional night time illumination.
Camera is waterproof and features slimline connectors for easy cable routing.
• 7″ Digital wide-screen colour monitor
• Slim and compact housing
• Brightness 450 cd/m2
• Resolution 1440 x 235
• Auto switching of cameras
• Built-in speaker
• 2 A/V inputs
• Soft touch casing
• Snap on sun visor
• Dimensions: 180mm(W) x 120mm(H) x 35mm(D)
• Remote control
• 12-24 volt operation
• 120 and 45 degree viewing angles
• Colour 1/3″ CCD Chip Set
• Built-in day & night vision
• Built in microphone
• Cameras independently and easily adjustable after installation to optimise
vertical viewing angles
• Slimline connectors (10mm diameter drill hole) for easy cable routing
• Waterproof (IP-67)
• Dimensions (h)30mm x (w)227mm x (d)30mm
• 12v Operation (power input from monitor wiring harness)
• 7” Wide screen colour monitor
• 120 and 45 degree cameras
• 15m Slimline AV Lead
• Monitor harness
• Universal AV adaptors kit
• Remote Control
No Customer Reviews
Want to read more? See all customer reviews...
- No. Of Cameras: 1
- Warranty: 1 Years
- Warranty: 0 Years
Vision Plus Ranger 340 Slimline Reversing Camera 7" Reviews
No Customer Reviews
Do you own this product? Write a review!
Motorhome Accessories and Caravan Accessories supplied and fitted - (06-3550)
A ticket will be automatically created in our online helpdesk to track your enquiry through to conclusion.