Truma Combi 4E Boiler CP+ Kit
Truma Combi 4E Boiler Kit
Heat air and water with 98% efficiency and 1800 W heating elements
4000 W rated thermal output
With integrated heating elements
Unrivalled low power consumption
Comes with FrostControl, the current-free safety/drain valve featuring frost monitoring, as standard
Optimum distribution of warm air through four warm air outlets
Short water heating time, but no need to cut your shower short - enjoy!
Durable stainless steel water tank
Ready for installation with the i-Net controller (See below) which enables the Truma Combi 4e to be operated via Bluetooth and via the Truma app.
The i-Net system control box also allows your i-Net ready truma air conditioner to be used in conjunction with your Truma heating system, for total environmental control via App or Bluetooth in your Caravan Campervan or Motorhome,
Suitable for all seasons
Featuring an integrated 10 litre stainless steel water tank, the Combi 4E allows for independent heating of hot water in summer mode as well as both hot water and warm air in winter mode.
Versatile operation on LPG gas or electric
Able to operate on either 230V electric mains voltage or on LPG, the Combi 4E provides hot water, and a warm campervan, motorhome, or caravan, whether on a camping site, or in the wild. You can even use both electric and gas energy sources in unison for rapid heating times.
The Combi 4E complete kit contains:
- Truma Combi 4E LPG gas and 230V electric unit
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- John Guest connection kit
Truma Combi 4E Technical Specifications
- Heater model: Truma Combi 4E
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 510 x 450 x 300 mm
- Installation dimensions (L x W x H): 540 x 500 x 350mm**
- Weight (when empty of water): 15.1kg
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Water only): Approx. 20min.
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Heater + Water): Approx. 80min.
- Rated thermal output (Electric): 900/1800W
- Rated thermal output (Gas): 2000/4000W
- Rated thermal output (Electric & Gas Combined): 3800W
- Fuel consumption (Gas): 160–320 g/h
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Air flow rate: Max. 287 m3/h
- Power consumption (at 230V): 3.9A / 7.8A
- Power consumption (at 12V): Heating up boiler 0.2A up to temporary max. of 5.6A (average approx. 1.1A)
- Water pressure: MAX 2.8 Bar
**Please note in addition to the installation dimensions, extra space must be provided as appropriate for the gas and water connections as well as the drain valve.
Please note :Ducting and blown air outlet vents are NOT included with the Truma Combi 4E. For a new installation you will usually require appropriate ducting and heater outlet vents.
No Customer Reviews
Want to read more? See all customer reviews...
Truma Combi 4E Boiler CP+ Kit Reviews
No Customer Reviews
Do you own this product? Write a review!
Motorhome Accessories and Caravan Accessories supplied and fitted - (33713-80MB/L)
A ticket will be automatically created in our online helpdesk to track your enquiry through to conclusion.