Limited Staff are available to answer queries via phone. Our showroom in Exmouth is closed until 2nd December. Any none Urgent enquiries should be made via our Contact Page
We are still delivering goods from online sales but possibly with some slight delays
Truma Caravan Mover XT2 - Twin Axle Caravans
Truma Mover XT2 for Twin Axle Caravans
Manoeuvre twin-axle caravans confidently over a 13% gradient with the new Mover XT. Its low weight and innovative, highly accurate control unit produce a unique feeling of confidence and reliability. Its unbeatable 28kg weight makes it the lightest manoevuring system in its class. Moves smoothly and accurately around corners. New remote handset guarantees maximum control.
Mover XT2 effortlessly moves twin-axle caravans weighing up to 2400 kilograms. With the manoeuvring system, move your caravan to its position without any effort. With the control knob and slide control on the remote control you can steer and accelerate smoothly and in all directions without any jolts – thanks to time-tested Truma Dynamic Move Technology.
The Mover XT2 manoeuvring system has especially powerful motors that need very little battery capacity: with the Truma PowerSet light and an Optima battery, you can move your caravan for more than one hour – until it is in the optimum position. The brushless motors are also very light. The device and battery together save up to 20 kilograms.
You can move your caravan in a circle in just over two minutes, the radius is 17.5 metres. Because of its two axles, the caravan cannot be rotated around its own axis.
- The system handles gradients of up to 10 per cent and normal levelling ramps (short-term loads)
- 28kg weight makes it the lightest manoevuring system in its class.
- Flexible, precise manoeuvring
- Coupling to the towing vehicle with millimetre precision
- Automatic stop function
- Drive rollers are swivelled in and out at the push of a button
- For twin-axle caravans up to 2400 kilograms
- Accurate parking in any space and in tight corners.
- Manoeuvre effortlessly – with the convenient radio remote control.
- Durable and almost maintenance free: the sturdy housing protects the motor and gears from spray water and dirt.
- Start the vehicle with no jolts and couple accurately thanks to the precise positioning of the caravan
- No rolling back or sliding: holds securely on upward and downward inclines up to 25%.
- Manoeuvre safely on any surface: snow, gravel, grass or sand – can be used in any terrain.
No Customer Reviews
Want to read more? See all customer reviews...
Truma Caravan Mover XT2 - Twin Axle Caravans Reviews
No Customer Reviews
Do you own this product? Write a review!
Motorhome Accessories and Caravan Accessories supplied and fitted - (61210-01)
A ticket will be automatically created in our online helpdesk to track your enquiry through to conclusion.