Limited Staff are available to answer queries via phone. Our showroom in Exmouth is Closed until the end of the UK Lockdown Any none Urgent enquiries should be made via our Contact Page
We are delivering goods from online sales but possibly with some delays
Teleco HUB Control Centre
The new Teleco Hub Centre is the perfect interface to control your motorhome or caravan through your smartphone using a simple app. It operates using Bluetooth when in close range and SMS from a distance.
With the Teleco Hub Centre you will be able to:
- Turn the Telair air conditioner on or off, both for cooling and heating, so that the vehicle is at a comfortable temperature when you return to it.
- Turn the TIG generator on or off so that you always have 230 Volt electricity available, or to recharge the battery.
- Close the Flat Sat antenna remotely or activate the antenna to align it with a satellite (Bluetooth only).
- Turn lights on or off.
- Check the temperature inside the vehicle, the battery level and the drinking and waste water levels, or whether the door or the rooflight is open or closed.
- Make use if the alarm system with receipt of an SMS message in the event that someone starts up your vehicle. Activation on your smartphone of a system to track your vehicle on Google Maps.
(Note: In order to track your vehicle the SIM card installed in the Teleco HUB control centre must allow internet navigation.)
- 5 Ports for the Teleco Hub
- Power supply: 12 Volts (10-15 Vdc)
- Max. consumption: 300 mA
- SIM Card format: Micro SIM card
- Number of phones connected via Bluetooth: 4
- Auxiliary outputs: 2 clean contacts 10A 250Vac/30Vdc
- Inputs: 2 digital channels (internal voltage 6 Volts)
- Dimensions: 147 x 97 x 35 mm
- Weight: 200g
No Customer Reviews
Want to read more? See all customer reviews...
Teleco HUB Control Centre Reviews
No Customer Reviews
Do you own this product? Write a review!
Motorhome Accessories and Caravan Accessories supplied and fitted - (17670)
A ticket will be automatically created in our online helpdesk to track your enquiry through to conclusion.