Teleco M-DVD6000 Truck DAB GPS 6.2" Sat-Nav
The new GPS Sat-Nav M-VD6000 Truck DAB system.
With truck navigation function which will assess all your parameters (mass, weight etc) and accordingly find suitable routes.
- 6.2” HD touch screen SAT-NAV
- Macrom navigation software based on iGO engine.
- 2D and 3D graphics with "digital elevations".
- Voice-guided navigation in 28 languages.
- Auto-zoom for junctions and roundabouts.
- Multiple routing calculation.
- Motorway slip roads displayed.
- Tunnel mode (if GPS signal is lost)
- Socket for resistive steering wheel controls
- Europe map (43 countries) M-NV17FET
- Optional upgrades and additional POIs can be purchased seperately
- AM/FM radio with RDS, TP and DAB (antenna included)
- DVD/CD/MP3 reader
- USB and SDHC memory reader for multimedia audio and video files
- Bluetooth® speakerphone unit with Parrot technology for use with phone (with telephone contacts) and music player
- MFI Apple certification to ensure optimised use of iPhone and iPod
- Ready for connection to rear camera with automatic activation
- Size 2 ISO
- High-definition 6.2" screen (800x480)
- Touch Screen controls
- Screen lighting RGB multi-colour
- RDS tuner with FM/AM and DAB bands
- 30 FM/AM and DAB stations can be saved
- Built-in GPS receiver
- Bluetooth speakerphone with external microphone
- Supports: CD/DVD/USB
- Formats: MP3/WMA/MPEG/AVI/JPG/FLAC
- Dedicated slot for navigation micro SD
- 1 frontal USB micro input + 1 type A rear USB input
- Frontal SD card reader
- 4+1 pre-amplified outputs
- 1 rear video output
- 1 rear and 1 front audio/video input
- Input for reverse gear video camera
- Internal amplification 4x40 Watt
- Remote Control
No Customer Reviews
Want to read more? See all customer reviews...
Teleco M-DVD6000 Truck DAB GPS 6.2" Sat-Nav Reviews
No Customer Reviews
Do you own this product? Write a review!
Motorhome Accessories and Caravan Accessories supplied and fitted - (18270)
A ticket will be automatically created in our online helpdesk to track your enquiry through to conclusion.