About Sterling Power
Sterling power is a small company owned by Charles Sterling. Charles Started as a Marine Engineer Officer trained by British Petroleum, and worked on super tankers.
Sterling Power plan to 'design every conceivable performance and safety feature we can think of into our products: then we check our competitors just in case we missed something (however, we have never come across anything close). Having designed all the features we try to manufacture the products at a cost that will allow us to offer our customers a product with a high technical specification, but at the same time keeping the cost down'.
Sterling Power Products Range:
- Waterproof Battery Charges
- Battery Chemistry Modules
- Alternator to Battery charges up to 400amp 12V
- Battery to battery charges
- Solar Regulator
- Combined Inverter charger
- Quasi/Modified Sine Wave inverters
- Pure Sine Wave Inverters