This SOG Kit is for a Thetford C200 Series Toilet Cassette System
2 Year Warranty.
Pictures below show the SOG Units fitted
How the SOG System Works
The SOG ventilator is switched on as soon as the blade valve starts to open and is switched off again when the blade valve is closed. The fact that no smells can leave the waste holding tank is brought about by – as soon as the ventilator is switched on there is a suction effect in the waste holding tank which draws in fresh air through the blade valve. This down-flow acts as a seal and prevents the gases and smells from rising. The fresh air that is drawn in removes the new odours in the toilet bowl when it is being used.
The decomposition process for sewage and toilet paper is accelerated by the increased flow of oxygen so that no additional chemicals are required. Ordinary toilet paper, not special for chemical toilets, should be used so that this is decomposed completely.
The exhaust ventilator with its motor has been specially developed for sanitary systems. The power consumption, 0.43 watt, is very low.
The SOG Motorhome Toilet Ventilation System is the ecological solution for motorhome and caravan toilets.
Advantages over standard chemical toilets:-
- It is 100% chemical free.
- Low running costs as ordinary toilet paper can be used and no chemicals needed.
- Low power consumption
- Flexibility when wild camping etc as no requirement to use a chemical WC Toilet emptying point and normal toilets can be used for emptying due to the lack of chemicals. You can also empty whenever the chance arises safe in the knowledge that a fresh batch of chemicals isnt going to be wasted.
- Unwanted aromas no longer present inside motorhome even when SOG System is in use.
- Emptying process easier as the contents of the cassette are decomposed more than without SOG.
- There are four kits for cassette type toilets and one kit for permanently installed tanks. These SOG Toilet kits have been constructed using traditional German engineering and know-how.
All Thetford waste holding tanks can be modified for the SOG toilet ventilation system.
The equipment makes the use of chemicals superfluous : optimal decomposition is guaranteed and unpleasant odours are removed including during use.
SOG Toilet Kit B for C200 Type Cassettes
17 Litre waste holding tank in vehicles with rotatable toilet bowls
No boring of holes necessary. The over pressure valve is replaced by a connecting piece.
The filter housing with an active charcoal filter mat neutralises the gases at the outer wall of the vehicle
Sog Kits for Motorhomes Q&As
Q1. What are the dimensions of the Filter Housing (The plate that covers the filter on the outside of the cassette compartment door)
A1. The filter housing is 7″ High X 5 1/4″ Wide, It can be fitted either horizontally or vertically (Some Rapido vans for instance require horizontal fitting)
SOG System Kits for Motorhomes or Caravans Type B Reviews
Below are a selection of reviews of SOG System Kits for Motorhomes or Caravans Type B’s from our past customers with the most recent review of the SOG System Kits for Motorhomes or Caravans Type B at the top, we hope you find them useful.