Staff are available to answer queries via phone. We are now back fully Open ! You can call us on 0845 8698940 to book vehicles in. Any none Urgent enquiries should be made via our Contact Page
We are delivering goods from online sales but possibly with some delays
Sawiko Garage Loader (AL-KO)
Motorcycle easily loaded into the motorhome rear garage
Your motorcycle or scooter is simply driven into the front wheel rocker on the sled and lashed in place. This saves you the trouble of securing your vehicle in the rear garage. You can safely load your motorcycle without the need for a second person. The motorcycle is then pulled into your motorhome’s rear garage using the electric cable winch. The sled slides effortlessly over the ramp via the round tubes on the sides. It is quickly stowed away thanks to the interlocking individual parts.
Retrofitting is no problem
Retrofitting to a van or trailer is also no problem.
At a glance
- Electric cable winch (noise emission approx. 94dB)
- Wired Remote control as standard
- Curved ramp, consisting of 2 individual parts, load capacity up to approx. 370 kg
- Sled-mounted front wheel rocker
- Loading height up to approx. 620 mm. The motorcycle can be pulled a few centimetres into the springs before loading.
- The ramp is universally adaptable to other loading heights
- Maximum rear tyre width 185 mm. Other tyre widths possible with optional components
- Can be retrofitted on a trailer or van
Scope of delivery
- 2-part ramp
- Electric cable winch with remote control, guide pulley
- Sled with front wheel rocker
- 2 wheel brackets
- Rail system for the rear garage
- Please pay attention to the garage load and axle load of your motorhome
- Please state your vehicle data when ordering
- Other versions upon request
- Be sure to include the tyre size of your motorcycle.
No Customer Reviews
Want to read more? See all customer reviews...
Sawiko Garage Loader (AL-KO) Reviews
No Customer Reviews
Do you own this product? Write a review!
Motorhome Accessories and Caravan Accessories supplied and fitted - (1629715)
A ticket will be automatically created in our online helpdesk to track your enquiry through to conclusion.