Fire, Fire, Fire, well almost !
Carrying out a Habitation service on a customers van this morning and we pulled off the front of the Truma Trumatic Heater to change the igniter box battery and clean behind and thought I would show you a photo of how much build up of combustible materials can take place and the reason why hab servicing can be important.
The below picture is what was behind the front façade of the heater before the service, as you can see there was a dangerous amount of lint, dog hair, dust etc compacted to about 2cm high in places. All of it was combustible and right around the burner housing.
Below is what it should look like.
More from our site
About David Burley