ACSI CampingCard UK 2014 Guide Book
Now out of stock.
There are a few postage options for the ACSI CampingCard UK 2014 Guide Book:
- Standard 2nd Class postage.
- Standard 1st Class Postage.
- Interlink Express (courier) usually delivered in one working day from date of dispatch (restrictions on postcode apply).
- Royal Mail Air Mail for Europe.
The ACSI CampingCard scheme is a way of obtaining discount at campsites in Europe during the off peak season, there is up to 50% discount available at campsites during the early and late seasons at 2739 campsites that have been inspected by ACSI in 20 countries.
The ACSI CampingCard uses a colour coding system within the book to show off peak pricing, prices are in categories of €12, €14, €16 or €18. Campsites are listed helpfully with GPS coordinates making them even easier to find when on the move.
ACSI CampingCard UK 2014 Guide Book Offers You:
- Reliable discounts across many campsites in Europe.
- Up to 50% discount in low season.
- Inspected annually by ACSI inspectors.
- Camping for €12, €14, €16 or €18.
- Children under 6 free at hundreds of campsites.
- GPS Coordinates for easy navigation.
- Detailed mini-atlas included.
The 2014 ACSI CampingCard Guide is valid from the 1st of January until the 31st of December 2014.
*Interlink Express Courier excluded postcode areas: FK17 - 99, G83, IV1 - 28, IV33 - 39, KW (All), PA21 - 33, PA35 - 40, PH18 - 26, PH30, PH31 - 42, HS1 - 9, IV40 - 51, IV55 - 56, KA27, KA28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA34, PA41 - 48, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44 and ZE1 - 3.
ACSI CampingCard UK 2014 Guide Book Reviews
Below are a selection of reviews of ACSI CampingCard UK 2014 Guide Book's from our past customers with the most recent review of the ACSI CampingCard UK 2014 Guide Book at the top, we hope you find them useful
Sandra Sanders: Saturday 19 July, 2014
Very good book that shows al the cheap sites at a good price and posted very fast thank you